Thursday

Motley, MN: Mom's place and HIATUS

Wow, it's Thursday, 26 June. I hitchhiked from Dilworth, MN to Motley yesterday, and arrived here a day early to surprise my mom and sisters. It worked! Anyway, I'm very tired from a month on the road, and I'm taking a break here. I'll probably stick around here for 2 weeks or so, then head down to my dad's for a week, and spend a few days in the Twin Cities as well before getting back on the road.

If you want to know when my feet hit the pavement again but don't want to check the blog every day to find out, shoot me an email. I will probably do some occasional updates and maybe tinker a little bit here at the blog, but I'll be mainly relaxing for the next 3 weeks or so, before continuing on.

Thanks for reading, and keep in touch!

Derek

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Derek,
Hey bud, I saw a post you had on Couchsurfing and checked on your blog. I dig your hitchhiking spirit!
Where are you headed ultimately?

I am planning a hitchhiking trip leaving virginia and going counterclockwise around the country. I will be seeking out people who are changing the world along the way and blogging about them.
I am stoked! I will be leaving as soon as I rent my house out.
I am going to keep checking your blog. If you want to keep up with my travels, check my wordpress blog at:
http://createourworld.wordpress.com
or on facebook,
Create our world.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Create-Our-World/85198134267?ref=mf#/pages/Create-Our-World/85198134267?v=wall&viewas=514843515

Happy Trails!
Ben.